Brochure Type: Eastern Mediterranean 2017
Trace the splendour of great ancient empires, criss-crossing the Aegean Sea from the land of gods and goddesses to the sun-drenched seaside villages of the Cyclades islands. Take a walking tour of the Acropolis, enjoy sundowner views over Little Venice in Mykonos, and soak up the laid-back island vibes of Crete and Santorini.
- City tour in Athens
- See Hadrian's Arch and the 1896 Olympic Stadium in Athens
- View the Parthenon, the white-washed houses and windmills on Mykonos and the Caldera on Santorini
- Visit the Acropolis in Athens, the trendy island of Mykonos, the thriving Turkish port of Kusadasi, the idyllic island of Patmos, the medieval Old Town of Rhodes, the port town of Heraklion and the cliff-top town of Fira on Santorini
- 7 breakfasts
- 4 cruise dinners
- 4 cruise lunches
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Hand-picked Insider Experiences
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- VIP entry to many sights
Call (603) 524-2500 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13358063
- Tour Operator
- Trafalgar Tours
- Offer valid through 6/30/2017
- 8 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Athens||Arrive Athens (2 Nights): Welcome to Athens. Transfer to your hotel on arrival, then take time to explore this lively city or relax at a cafe and watch the world go by.|
|Day 2||Athens||Athens Sightseeing: Admire the sights of ancient Athens with your Local Specialist during your morning sightseeing tour, including the Royal Palace, the Temple of Zeus, Hadrian's Arch and the Agora where Socrates taught. A walking tour of the Acropolis offers views of the Parthenon. Marvel at the stadium built for the first modern Olympic Games in 1896. The rest of your day is free for you to explore or shop. This evening, perhaps dine on delicious local specialities at one of the many restaurants.Buffet Breakfast|
|Day 3||Mykonos||Embark - Mykonos: Board your ship and cruise to the glamorous island of Mykonos and spend time discovering the charming town and enjoy the sunset over Little Venice.Buffet Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner|
|Day 4||Patmos||Kusadasi - Patmos: Arrive early at the bustling port of Kusadasi in Turkey - where there is time to take an Optional Experience to Ephesus. Your cruise continues to Patmos, with an Optional Experience to the cave where the Book of Revelation was written.Buffet Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner|
|Day 5||Rhodes||Rhodes: Arrive in Rhodes. Explore the fascinating medieval Old Town or join an Optional Experience to visit Lindos, featuring an acropolis with stunning coastal views.Buffet Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner|
|Day 6||Santorini||Heraklion - Santorini: Wake up in Heraklion on the island of Crete. Spend a few hours exploring the port town before continuing your cruise to Santorini, a spectacular volcanic island featuring beautiful cliff-top villages with incredible views of the Caldera. Maybe sample a glass of the local vinsanto wine.Buffet Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner|
|Day 7||Athens||Disembark - Athens: Dock this morning in Athens and transfer to your hotel in Athens. Spend the rest of your day relaxing, sightseeing or shopping for souvenirs.Buffet Breakfast|
|Day 8||Depart Athens||Depart Athens: Say farewell to your newfound friends at the end of a remarkable journey and transfer to the airport for your return flight.Buffet Breakfast|
- Moderate: Ref ATLM includes Metropolitan/Divani Palace Acropolis in Athens & Cat. IB or ID Standard Inside 2-berth cabin. Superior: Ref ATLS includes Metropolitan/Divani Palace Acropolis in Athens & Cat. XB Standard Outside 2-berth cabin. Premier: Ref ATLL includes Metropolitan/Divani Palace Acropolis in Athens & Cat. XD Superior Outside 2-berth cabin. Premium: Ref ATLP includes Metropolitan/Divani Palace Acropolis in Athens & Cat. XE Superior Outside 2-berth cabin.
- These prices are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- All tour information is correct at time of tours going live, however is subject to change, please confirm all details at time of booking.
- For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Conditions page.
- Hotel Class Key: D: Deluxe SF: Superior First Class F: First Class