Imperial Waterways of Russia (2018) : River Victoria
13 Days From Moscow To St. Petersburg
Discover the passion and grandeur of Russian history, art and culture
The imperial cities, grand artistic treasures and spectacular architecture of Russia await your arrival. From the glittering metropolises of St. Petersburg and Moscow to the timeless towns along the Golden Ring, you'll experience Russia in all its glory and splendour.
Explore the dichotomy of Moscow-rich with monuments to both 15th-century tsars and 20th-century communist leaders. Stand in awe of the massive Kremlin complex, oniondomed St. Basil's Cathedral and the extravagant Moscow metro system. See some of Russia's vast and beautiful countryside as well as its delightful small towns, where locals still engage in traditional crafts. Cruise along the Golden Ring to some of Russia's most beautiful cities, including Uglich and Yaroslavl, which are known for their white-stone churches and gorgeous monasteries. Be amazed by Kizhi Island's UNESCO-designated Transfiguration Church, a wooden structure built entirely without the use of nails. And uncover regal St. Petersburg, which boasts art-laden galleries and museums, fabled canals and elegant architecture from a wide variety of eras.
Who will enjoy this cruise
Adventurous travellers who wish to sail Russia's great rivers and lakes, seeing world-class cities and timeless towns, UNESCO World Heritage sites, stunning architecture and legendary art as they go.
Call (603) 524-2500 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13621457
- Cruise Line
- Offer valid through 12/31/2017
- 13 Days
- Cruise Ship
- River Victoria
Click for more information on this ship.
|Day 5||Cruising the Moscow Canal and Volga River|
|Day 8||Kizhi Island|
|Day 9||Cruising the Svir River|
|Day 10||St. Petersburg|
|Day 11||St. Petersburg|
|Day 12||St. Petersburg|
|Day 13||Depart St. Petersburg|
- All fares are per guest in US Dollars based on double occupancy unless otherwise noted.
- Fares are capacity controlled and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Availability of all stateroom categories cannot be guaranteed.
- Single Supplement applies for single accommodation.
- Itineraries, hotels, and vessels may change, and substitute visits to other sites may occur during your trip due to water level fluctuations and other uncontrollable factors.
- The order of sightseeing and docking ports are subject to change according to port authority assignments.
- Prices exclude additional port charges of $240 per person