Sydney and the Blue Mountains Summer 2019
Brochure Type: Australia and New Zealand DT and SB 2019
The cosmopolitan Sydney cityscape gives way to the glistening cliffs and misty eucalyptus canopies of the Blue Mountains as you journey through little towns and admire iconic natural landscapes.
- 3 hot buffet breakfasts
- 2 lunches
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most regions or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Hand-picked Insider Experiences
- Optional Experiences and free time
- Porterage, local tips and charges
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver, Driver Guide only on Mini-Stays
- All hotel charges and local taxes
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- VIP entry to many sights
Call (603) 524-2500 for more information or to book today! Mention code 14238051
- Tour Operator
- Trafalgar Tours
- Offer valid through 3/31/2019
- 4 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Sydney||Arrive Sydney (3 Nights): Sophisticated Sydney is your launchpad for a memorable city-meets-bush experience. On arrival, transfer to your hotel (flights anytime). Spend the day at leisure.|
Hyatt Regency Darling Harbour, City View
|Day 2||Sydney||City Sights - Harbour Cruise Lunch: Discover why Sydney justifiably earns its reputation as one of the world's most livable cities. Travel to Manly Beach for a stroll along The Corso to see the beach that has made Manly famous. On your way, you'll view Circular Quay and cross 'The Coathanger'. Stop at Milsons Point for spectacular views of the Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge. At North Head Lookout, admire panoramic views of the Pacific. Enjoy some free time at Manly Beach before returning to city for a harbour cruise and lunch aboard Captain Cook Cruises. Soak up the fresh air and stunning views as you pass waterside manors and the harbour's iconic and unexpected highlights over a buffet lunch of fresh seafood, tender prime meats and seasonal fruit. This afternoon, sit back and relax as your city sightseeing drive takes you to the historic Rocks area and then the Opera House, Hyde Park, St Mary's Cathedral, Parliament House and the Art Gallery. Stop at Mrs. Macquarie's Chair for magnificent views of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge. See the colourful Royal Botanic Gardens on your way to The Gap for incredible views of the coastline. The sun-kissed shores of Bondi beckon and you'll have a chance to wander along the shoreline and dip your toes in the clear cool water. Buffet Breakfast, Lunch|
|Day 3||Sydney||Blue Mountains - Wildlife Park: See the glimmering haze over the Blue Mountains glow brighter as you head west towards the Three Sisters. At Scenic World, enjoy 360 views of the Jamison Valley and consider riding the Scenic Railway, the world's steepest incline railway, Cableway and Skyway. Take a step back in time and journey to Leura where you'll enjoy lunch and see its antique stores and famous Candy Store, selling lollies from all over the world. The amazing creatures of Australia are the stars of the show during your final stop today at the Featherdale Wildlife Park. See cuddly koalas, kangaroos and crocodiles in their natural habitat then return to Sydney by coach or take an optional cruise down the Parramatta River to Sydney Harbour (own expense). Buffet Breakfast, Lunch|
|Day 4||DEPART SYDNEY||Depart Sydney: You will be transferred to Sydney Airport to connect with your onward flight (flights anytime).Buffet Breakfast|
- - These prices are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- All tour information is correct at time of tours going live, however is subject to change, please confirm all details at time of booking.
- For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Conditions page.
- Hotel Class Key: D: Deluxe SF: Superior First Class F: First Class