Welcome to Ontario and Quebec-where exciting cities and breathtaking scenery await you on this eastern Canada tour. You'll spend two nights in Toronto, Ottawa, and the Quebec City area, and one night in Montreal.On your sightseeing tour in each city, you'll see the must-see sights, such as the 1,815-foot-tall CN Tower in Toronto, Canada's largest city; the Canadian Mint in Ottawa, Canada's capital; Quebec City's Place Royale, the historic square known as the birthplace of French America; and Montreal's Mount Royal, designed by the same designer as New York City's Central Park. In Ottawa, you'll visit the Royal Canadian Mounted Police stables, a tribute to Canadian heritage and history. In Quebec, visit the Basilica of Notre Dame, dating to the 19th century, and Cap de La Madeleine, a national shrine with its fine stained-glass windows. Also enjoy time to explore Quebec City, Canada's only walled city and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.But that's not all you'll enjoy stunning scenery on this eastern Canada tour. For a tour highlight, board a sightseeing boat for a thrilling ride to view breathtaking Niagara Falls. You've seen photos of Niagara Falls, and now's your chance to see it up close. These falls are nothing short of spectacular! Also enjoy a cruise that takes a scenic route through the many islands of St. Lawrence Islands National Park. From the vibrant cities to the beautiful scenery, this eastern Canada tour designed for the value-minded traveler is a wonderful vacation!
Call (603) 524-2500 for more information or to book today! Mention code 15544508
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 6/30/2021
- 8 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Toronto||Welcome to Ontario's capital. Your Tour Director is on hand late this afternoon to answer any questions.|
|Day 2||Toronto||Skirt the shores of Lake Ontario to Niagara Falls, one of the Natural Wonders of the World. Board your Niagara Falls sightseeing cruise for a thrilling ride to view the thundering falls. Return to Toronto, where sightseeing includes the city's major landmarks, such as the banking district, City Hall, the CN Tower, the University of Toronto, and ultra-modern Rogers Centre. This evening, enjoy an optional outing to the top of the CN Tower for a delicious dinner and spectacular views.NOTE:Operation of the Niagara Falls sightseeing cruise is subject to favorable weather conditions. When weather is unfavorable, a walking tour through the scenic tunnels will be substituted. |
|Day 3||Ottawa||Leave Ontario's capital and stop in Kingston, a city with an exciting history dating back more than 300 years. Proceed along the St. Lawrence River with splendid vistas of Thousand Islands National Park. At Ivy Lea, board your boat for a cruise that takes a scenic route through the many islands of St. Lawrence Islands National Park. Next, head to Ottawa, Canada's beautiful capital.|
|Day 4||Ottawa||This morning, enjoy a sightseeing tour of this lovely city on the banks of the Ottawa River and the Rideau Canal. See the Canadian Mint, the embassy district, and stately Parliament Hill. Visit the Royal Canadian Mounted Police Stables, a tribute to Canadian heritage and history. Suggestions for this afternoon include a visit to the magnificent Canadian Museum of History or the array of restaurants and shops at lively Byward Market.NOTE:Due to seasonal hours, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police Stables will be closed and unavailable on September 7, 23, 30, and October 7 departures. All dates are subject to availability of the RCMP Stables, and can become unavailable at any time. |
|Day 5||Quebec City Area||Drive into the French-Canadian province of Quebec for a sudden change in language and tradition. Follow the historical King's Highway along the north shore of the mighty St. Lawrence River. Visit the Basilica of Notre Dame de Cap de la Madeleine before arriving in Quebec City, the heart of French Canada and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.|
|Day 6||Quebec City Area||Enjoy a guided tour of Canada's only walled city, crowned by the turrets of Chateau Frontenac. Until the British victory of 1759, Old Quebec was the center of New France; today, it's a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Within the walls reside Place d'Armes, Laval Seminary, the star-plan Citadelle, and ancient Place Royale. Also, see the stone houses crowding the narrow streets of Lower Town by the St. Lawrence River. The afternoon and evening are free-your Tour Director will have suggestions for sightseeing, shopping, and dining.|
|Day 7||Montreal||This morning, join a unique optional excursion to the Erabliere le Chemin du Roy Sugar Shack. Visitors to the sugar cabin will enjoy a typical Quebec breakfast, along with a guided visit and presentation to explain the process of maple extraction. Afterward, head south for sophisticated Montreal, one of Canada's largest cities. Major attractions on this afternoon's guided tour include once-walled Old Montreal, the Seminary of St. Sulpice, Mount Royal, and modern Montreal.|
|Day 8||Montreal||Your vacation ends this morning.|
- Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Cosmos, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Cosmos, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Cosmos to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Cosmos menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price includes a limited time promotional offer(s) - please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Cosmos).